Da Legal Stuff...

All commentaries published on Web Talk are the opinions of the contributor(s) only and do not necessarily represent the position of any other individuals, groups or organizations.

Now, with that out of the way...Let's Web Talk.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Calls for Proposals from You

I have been posting articles on this site for a little while now and I have to say that some of the comments they have generated have been wonderful, not to mention the emails that have been sent to me directly. I appreciate them all and look forward to hearing from you on anything published on the site.

Since there seems to be some interest in this site and since the folks who have contacted us so far seem to have some very good opinions, I would like to throw out a proposal to you all.

If there are any topics you would like to see included in our forum or if you would like to publish an article yourself on the topic of your choice, I would like you to contact me at the email link on the top of our page. (higginsmyles@yahoo.ca)

Maybe you have some insights into the offshore oil revenue issue, sealing, our lack of a power base in Parliament, our current government (Federal or Provincial), or maybe a topic that is far removed from these but which have a bearing on our place in Canada. What ever the topic, feel free to let me know. I'd love to hear you opinions and publish your thoughts.

Remember, this is your forum too.

Thanks,
Patriot

No comments: